Model number Z1275. Kodak 12-megapixel point-and-shoot camera.

Why does different colors lines flicker on screen.

I Need Help with my Camera i got from my grandma. What happens is lines flicker with different colors (Mostly Purple). Sometimes it completely distorts the view and makes look like some old photos. I Look up on the internet for this fix but found nothing. I Thinks its the Color Science Chip.

I Found out its the CCD thanks to oldturkey03. I Now need a guide to replace or fix the CCD. And need to find a CCD if i need to replace it.

Most Helpful Answer

@harveytj03 if your images display those colors when you take a pictures then it is most likely the CCD on your lens assembly. If the pictures are good but your LCD displays those, than start by replacing the LCD.

Ok, its the pictures so it is the ccd. Umm Its funny because on the screen there flickering lines and when it takes a photo it captures the lines so i guess its the ccd. Thanks.

How do you replace ccd. All i found so far is LCD Replace and Buy the camera.

harveytj03mail will be eternally grateful.