Released July 2012 by Fuhu, Inc. Model Number: NABI2-NV7A.

Can't log in mommy mode

Trying to log in mommy mode, keeps saying invalid password. Password is correct. Can log into the account from my phone but can't from nabi

Most Helpful Answer

I had this problem, it appears that the Nabi servers are down (maybe permanantly?)

To enter mommy or daddy mode though, turn off the wifi - you can either do this in the settings (within the kids mode) or its easier to just put it into airplane mode (hold down the power button and there should be an option there)

Or go somewhere where there isn't any wifi

Then log in to mommy mode as normal

It would seem that if the tablet is connected to wifi, it checks the password on the internet, and seeing as there is a problem it returns an error.

I imagine though that you might not be able to change the password as currently you can't log into the Nabi account via the Nabi website.

Thanks! Worked for me!

I forget my mommy mode password,so I can't get in.

Power down the nabi and wait 30 seconds and turn back on and try to log in as mommy mode. If that doesn't work then do a factor reset.

Remember doing a factor reset will wipe your nabi completely to factory new which will loss all your pictures and apps (unless you backed it up).

"Press the Volume + Button first, then press the Power Button and hold them both until the system menu appears on the upper left corner of the screen. 3. Use the Volume – Button to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset,” then press the Power Button to select It. "

I've tried that 3times to set the factory reset but all it sucseeds to do shut it down.

This is still an issue, right now I keep getting the "not enough space to download item, ask Dad to clear space". If I close out that message it prompts me to log into Dad mode. If I close that prompt then it goes back to the not enough space message, it's a never ending cycle that won't go away!

When I try to login, it keeps telling me I have the wrong password, it is NOT. I've tried both the nabi password that I can log into the website just fine with...and I've tried the google password associated with the email with the account. I'm 100% I'm entering both correctly. When I try to reset the password from the tablet it also will not let me, just keeps saying it can't find my info.

As of now the tablet is useless and were leaving for a 15 hour road trip tonight! This is very VERY not cool! I can't get on to see if it's actually logging into Wifi, can't get on to free space, and I've reset it numerous times and it STILL keeps telling me it's trying to download something.

Furthermore, when I do the volume up and power buttons to factory rest, it only gives me three options.... Recover, fast, and normal boot. With recovery it just goes to another screen with the android logo opened up being worked on, then it just loads normally...and STILL pops up with the %#*@ download message and STILL won't accept my password...

I'm having the same problem and it was right before my son's first plane ride. I bought it to keep him busy and I never packed any other toys. That was a a LONG 3 hour plane ride with a 18 month old.

It didn't work at all

My tab is not download any things

Danielle will be eternally grateful.