Released July 2012 by Fuhu, Inc. Model Number: NABI2-NV7A.

Can't log in mommy mode

Trying to log in mommy mode, keeps saying invalid password. Password is correct. Can log into the account from my phone but can't from nabi

Most Helpful Answer

I had this problem, it appears that the Nabi servers are down (maybe permanantly?)

To enter mommy or daddy mode though, turn off the wifi - you can either do this in the settings (within the kids mode) or its easier to just put it into airplane mode (hold down the power button and there should be an option there)

Or go somewhere where there isn't any wifi

Then log in to mommy mode as normal

It would seem that if the tablet is connected to wifi, it checks the password on the internet, and seeing as there is a problem it returns an error.

I imagine though that you might not be able to change the password as currently you can't log into the Nabi account via the Nabi website.

Thanks! Worked for me!

Power down the nabi and wait 30 seconds and turn back on and try to log in as mommy mode. If that doesn't work then do a factor reset.

Remember doing a factor reset will wipe your nabi completely to factory new which will loss all your pictures and apps (unless you backed it up).

"Press the Volume + Button first, then press the Power Button and hold them both until the system menu appears on the upper left corner of the screen. 3. Use the Volume – Button to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset,” then press the Power Button to select It. "

I've tried that 3times to set the factory reset but all it sucseeds to do shut it down.

It didn't work at all

Danielle will be eternally grateful.