Why is my computer making a random beeping noise?

So I was watching a video, and all of a sudden, my computer makes a really loud beeping noise. Like, my volume is at 42 but this was like, so much louder than I thought my computer could even make sounds. It was like 1.5 seconds and then I closed the tab I had open and opened to this site. My computer has never done this before?? It didn't come up with any notifications after, it just stopped. I am POSITIVE that the beep wasn't a part of the video. Please help!

Go to the event viewer and look for an anomaly at the time of the incident. Is the machine working fine now

? did the machine quit completely or was it just you shutting it down?

It did nothing afterwards, just made the loud beep and continued as it normally would.

Ive had the exact thing happen when I went to an infected website. I did several virus and malware scans with no warning of any infections. My test bench computer with a clean installation of Win7 had the same high pitch noise when i revisited the same site.

Madeleine Miller will be eternally grateful.