Digitizer sometimes stops working

I've changed motherboard in my Iphone 5s and everything ok except:

1- wifi problems with ios 9.3.2. Wifi stops although signal appears 100%. It happens till manually stop and start wifi.

2- digitizer unresponsive after few minutes. It happens sometines and restarts working randomly. Now I've discovered how to solve: pressin upper right front and rear mobile corner with my left hand finguers!!!

Any ideas??? Its really funny but bothering

Thanks Chris. I've done both. It's really exhausting!

New stage: about irregular display unresponsive. Discovered that there us not necessary to press top right corner. Just contact big finger. Is it stati current effect?????

For the wifi issue: you may want to follow this guide to locate the wifi antenna, and clean/re-seat its connection to the motherboard. It isn't incredibly likely that this will fix the problem (because toggling wifi seems to fix it also), but if you're opening the phone it may be worth investigating.

For the digitizer issue: you mentioned that the problem goes away with pressure applied to the top right corner. Since that area is where all of the display cables connect to the logic board, you may want to open the phone, re-seat those cables and see if the problem still persists.

Lorenzo Pons will be eternally grateful.