Parts missing from logic board.

Recently I've bought an iPhone-5 that was working normally but the display had problem. I know a little repairing and not an expert. When I opened I've found that there is a diode connected somewhere close to (Schematics- DZ9 and J6 leg number 8) and somehow its got disconnected while I was working and after that the phone is not turning on. Then I was looking through the logic board with schematics and found out that the following parts is missing (Schematics code- C355, DZ9 and Q2) I've no idea how it was working with a external diode someone connected must be very expert. I need help to get the phone live again, please anyone let me know how I bring the phone back in live. I'm attaching all the picture please help me.

Thanks very much

iPhone-5_N41_schematics.pdf

The diode pictured is not a iPhone part; more like a hack!

I would recommend that you contact iPad Rehab @ http://mendonipadrehab.com/

Hi, Thanks for the reply, yes you are right the diode is not a iphone part but it was connected as I explained and it was working with it. Unfortunately I tear the connected wire off by mistake and its not turning on after that.

Good Q, Most repair shops dont do sauntering. Even so they would have to have a deep knowledge and understanding to even attempt what has already been done ,much less fix it. I hate saying something is not fixable. But your going to need a new logic bored my friend.

Akram Hossain will be eternally grateful.