What is that white box called next to the on/off switch


Update (05/30/2016)

Block Image

Here you go, and it's a samsung hitron tnx!

Update (05/30/2016)

Block Image

Update (05/31/2016)

Block Image

here's the model.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


Thank you so much :)


Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Looks like a line filter. Take some more images from the side and let us know what model this TV is. Please remember that CRT's pack a big voltage punch and do not mess with it unless you discharge the components properly.

Update (05/31/2016)

Thanks for the missing information. That is reference number LX801S which is an F-LINE NOISE Filter ;SQ1913,6.0MH,0.8A. Samsung part number for that is AA29-30001D and it is available at places like this

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Add your answer

Ralf kalkuhl will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 79