Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Does anyone know a good brand of LCD/digitizer tester?

Hi everybody!

Given the price of smartphones LCDs/digitizers testers, and the fact that these toys are often "model specific", does anyone know a good Chinese manufacturer of these products and a place to competitively buy them?

I know that "X in 1" models exist, but it doesn't change the fact that they're sold on the mainstream websites at outrageously high prices. :(

Thank you very much for your answer and time!

I know for a fact that ifixit sells them

Most Helpful Answer

If you want to test iPhones, you can use an iPhone tester and it gives more accurate readings than a box tester. To transform an iPhone into a tester, one end of the tester flex cable is attached to the iPhone and the other end to the screen being tested.

Hope it helps!

Thank you very much for your answers!

Kvo94 will be eternally grateful.