My tv wont turn on

Power board

Main board

My LG 42LD520-UA has the red standby light when its plugged in .

But the tv will not power on .

What can i do to fix this?

http://www.abctay.com Wholesale TV Power board,cheap,and good quality,Provide 3 months warranty,support dropship,Support single purchase

Abctay.com is an online shop ,

We sell television and electrical accessories,all kinds of TV power supply board, logic board, TV LED screen,

TV LCD screen, mobile phone screen, as well as various types of electronic tools,tv parts power supply,LCD,ccfl ,

LED,OLED,lcd panels,HMI,Inverter,LCD screen,lg screen,display screen,lcd monitor,lg lcd, lg monitor ,flat screen ,

touch screen,hmi,bulb,samsung, innolux ,Mitsubishi,philips, hitachi,auo,innolux,Planar, toshiba, siemens,chi mei,Weinview,

Infineon,industrial LCD,industrial control, sharp monitor,vigor plc,delta, mitsubishi lcd,omron plc,etc.

So ,welcome to vist the website,cheap and good service

@hazardus sounds like a power board issue. Unplug your set and disassemble it. Than take a look at the boards, in particular the power board. Check for leaking or domed looking caps. Post some images of your boards with your question. Use this guide for that. It will allow us to see what you see.

Also, make sure that it is not your backlight that is out. Turn your set on, darken the room and use a flashlight angle the beam at the display and see if you can make out any shadows etc. Let us know what you find.

I have already checked the electrolytic capacitors and othe component of the power board and all are ok and none have been found deffective . But i will try the backlight check because i did not try that.

And when the tv in plugged in i do have the red standby light at the bottom right hand corner .but dosent turn bleu when i press power button.

I will post pictures for you to see my power and main board.

and i was using your guide that you put in your awnser . And all is ok until i get to the X1002 clock because i do not have the meens to check frequency .

matthew bob will be eternally grateful.