new screen tested good, that no longer works correctly after replacem

I refurbished a iphone 6 screen perfectly, I tested it with a motherboard and everything works perfectly.

I go up the screen with all the components (metallic plate , screws , and other earphone ) I replace the screen, I close the phone , I put it on, it starts well but when I look the white background, color of screen is slightly greyish with what looks like lots of little gray claws.

I hard pressed on the screen and the color becomes white as original screen and claws disappear.

I put out the phone , I turn back and slows down the rendering returns .

sometimes the screen does not light at all.

I've done all these steps with a wrist strap, I unplugged the battery and I dissect the screen , even under backlight nothing is broken ...

@srusso12 thank you.

I watched with a microscope if nothing was damaged or if nothing was broken , but nothing to report, I think the problem is an electrical problem or can be electrostatic .

Also, when I put the metal plate (behind the LCD) in the above table but it works above ( like the original ) ca no longer works.

The web is not torn and I have the problem of 90 % of the screens I've done and it's been really a lot (400 pcs)

Most Helpful Answer

Hi, @william75018 can you try to reopen your iPhone 6, and disconnect the display and then reconnect it. Try blowing on the connector and the logic board just in case there is some debris blocking the connection. Sometimes if this connection isn't lined up perfectly weird things will happen to the display. Then reassemble the iPhone and see if it persists. If it does persist use 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol on a Q-Tip and squeeze it out so it isn't dripping. Rub it on the connector between the logic board and the display connection. Rubbing alcohol is perfect in this situation because it evaporates quickly, so as long as you don't use too much it will be fine. There are also some articles that you might want to check out: Lines on iPhone 6 Display and iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement (with this one it is only necessary to complete up to step 19 in your case.) Let us know if this worked for you

iPhone 6 Front Panel Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate45 minuten - 2 uren

Delor william will be eternally grateful.