iPhone has vertical and horizontal lines, also half black screen

I dropped my iPhone 6 recently and it got this strange barred pattern vertical across the screen and a different line intercepting the other horizontally. The areas the lines were located are unresponsive to touch. i had just gotten a cracked screen repaired earlier so i didn't repair it. Then i dropped it again a few weeks later. Now half the screen is completely black and unresponsive as if it doesn't turn on at all from the right side to the middle of the screen. The vertical line is still there. I also noticed that when i shake it i hear something shaking around inside it. i was told that i might have shattered something inside my phone. I can no longer answer FaceTime calls but i can answer voice audio calls on my phone. i can use the apps that aren't black or barred function normally where it can respond. also one of the two small screws next to my charging port is missing. is my phone beyond repair?

No, the phone isn't broken beyond repair until replacement parts are tested on the phone.

More than likely you just need another screen repair. I dont know why the bottom screw is missing since its hard for them to back themselves out. Sounds like the repair shop misplaced a screw. I have replaced plenty of completely blacked out screens before, so more than likely your phone is fine.

this isn't an answer but my i dropped my phone the other day and i have blue lines and part of my screen is black like up and down where the battery percentage is half the battery icon is cut off i reset it rebooted it multiple times didn't work please help i just want my phone working back the way it was n i have an iphone 6

I have the same problem with my Iphone 6 plus which I bought on Groupon. Do not buy your phone online from groupon or ebay as when I took the phone to the Apple store, they said it was not a true iphone. People get knockoff pieces and put them together and sell them online at various sites as "refurbished" . when the phone goes bad (4 months for me) you are screwed I only have half a screen and stripes and sometimes all screen stripes or black. Almost all of the pieces of my phone were knockoffs. One way to tell if it is a fake is by looking at the button on the front of the phone. If it is not the same exact shade as the rest of the phone, it is a knockoff. My $400+ is gone, I am past the return date and cannot get the thing repaired. Beware.

Hunter Hudson will be eternally grateful.