Released in North America in November 2006.

How to eject dvd after wii failure?

My wii, yesterday just died. As i was playing New Super Mario Bros. The DVD is still inside it, since naturally i didn't have the time to eject it. Is there any way to eject the disk, since the console won't power on? A step by step guide, if it's an easy fix, would be most appreciated.

maybe it reached a scratched spot on the disc.

Here's an excellent guide for handling this problem: http://www.somelifeblog.com/2008/06/nint...

This may be more extensive than you're willing to go, but...

If you follow this guide, you can remove the optical drive. From there, you can manipulate the white plastic sliders on the metallic side of the drive to slide the disc out. Alternatively, one the drive is removed, you have your choice of removing the screws on the metallic side of the drive, lifting up the casing, and pulling out the disc.

I've also heard of people inserting another disc with double-sided tape on it into the slot and fishing the drive out, but I can't comment on whether this works or not.

Good luck!

I need help I have a old broken wii and I want to get the disc out for my new one but I can't seem to get it out plus I don't really wanna open it.

Pls help

Thanos Georgoulis will be eternally grateful.