Why does front facing not work after screen replacement

Hello i replaced the screen on my 5s and now the front facing camera does not work. i try to flip the camera to front and it takes a picture instead. i have to clear all apps and then i can use regular camera again. the front facing camera does not work in any other app like snapchat. is there a fix for this or not. thanks for any help.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

its not uncommon for one of two things to happen, the front camera flex is a little more delicate than others and can be damaged in the repair, ifixit sells replacements for not much money, they also often do not get plugged in straight. Open the phone back up, disconnect and reconnect the camera flex again and see if that fixes it.

Thank you I will try that

shocker0390 will be eternally grateful.