LED Plus backlight TruMotion 200Hz Triple XD Engine LG Smart TV Wi-Fi Built In Picture Wizard II DivX HD Dual Play Compatible Smart Share Network... Overview Brands : LG Energy Rating : 7 Resolution : 1920 x 1080 Width (mm) : 1357.60 Height (mm) : 848.40 Depth (mm) : 331.00

Screen replacement for Lg 3d smart tv

A toy was thrown at our tvs screen. It looks ok when the tv is off... but when you turn it on 3/4 of the screen is not visible... looks smashed a little on the inside. How much is it to replace the screen?

@mlane I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it most likely will cost you more to replace the LCD than the whole TV. You can try and find a panel, but you will need the manufacturer number of the old panel. Best advice I can give is to try and find your model TV on ebay, craigslist etc. that has other faults and then try to harvest the screen from that.

Mara Lane will be eternally grateful.