Can I swap logicboard or HDD from one iPhone 6 to another

I have an iphone 6 that won't power cycle and another that works fine. I'd like to swap the hard drive via that logic board. I was told that if I swapped it with the home button that it would work.

Not that easy.

You'd have to use special tools to rewrite flash memory to change the serial number, then DFU and restore iOS on the grafted device.

The device enters DFU mode if you replace the main flash memory, and Apple activation servers will refuse to activate this device because the device S/N mismatches with the IMEI written into the baseband. So low level reprogramming is required.

Isn't all that information stored within the logic board? Where else is the imei info stored besides the logic board? Thanks.

Yes you can ive done many aslong as its the iphone 6 with both phones as all you do is YouTube it and make sure you follow the screws probably as one wrong screw with mess you phone up but I changed a motherboard from a smashed up iphone 6 I bought and checked it was all clean then I replaced it with the logicboard from the smashed up iphone 6 and its what im using now and please remember the memorie of the new logicboard gos to the one your putting in and everything on it and if your no comfortable doing it get a professional to do for you as you will have a new iPhone working as mine was iCloud locked thats why I bought the smashed up one just for the logicboard so good luck

Coco, just to clarify were you able to resolve iCloud lock by replacing the logicboard? If yes, can you share the steps (video link) on how you did it.

can I swap logic board iPhone 6 with iphone6s.

ok so from my understanding ive read 2 different answers here, my question is, I have an iphone, perfect condition, fell, then stopped working after a week. It shows the battery and charging port are well but it wont turn on, so they told me its more than likely the motherboard (logic board) i have a lot of things (memories, photos, videos, apps, music, etc) stored on that phone that i really really dont want to lose, if i can get an iphone 6 with a smaller memory (i.e. buy a 16 gb iphone 6) can i swap my memory/storage (128 gb iphone 6) onto that motherboard, or is my stuff pretty much lost forever?

Geremy C will be eternally grateful.