The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

screen lock password for samsung s7 edge

Hi, is there any way i can change the screen lock option on my samsung s7 edge? I want it to ask for my password everytime i lock the phone. Currently right now, my phone will only ask for my password if i lock the phone for over 1 minute. But if i lock my phone for 20-30 sec., and need to use it again, it will not ask for my password and u can access my phone right away. i want to change this to where it ask for my password everytime i lock the phone. Is this possible? Thanks.

Settings-->security and look for Automatically Lock setting and/or power button instantly locks. Set automatic lock to immediately and turn power button lock on.

thanks, that solved the problem i having.

OnTheRun will be eternally grateful.