Why is my fridge not blowing cold air?

I have an Americana fridge with model number A3316ABSERWW. The fridge motor is still running and everything sounds fine. However, I opened it and neither the freezer nor the fridge part were cold. I replaced the evaporator fan motor and the problem still persists. I can feel that air is still blowing into the freezer, but it's not cold. I also do not feel any air blowing into the fridge (I am guessing because it comes from the freezer portion?). Do you have any ideas what the other issues could be? Thank you.

Cause 1

Condenser Coils are Dirty

The condenser coils are usually located under the refrigerator. They dissipate heat as refrigerant passes through them. If the condenser coils are dirty, they won’t dissipate the heat effectively. As debris builds up on the coils, the refrigerator becomes less efficient, causing the refrigerator to work harder to cool down. If the coils are significantly dirty, the refrigerator will not be able to maintain the proper temperature. Check the condenser coils to determine if they are dirty—if the condenser coils are dirty, clean them.

Cause 2

Evaporator Fan Motor

The evaporator fan motor draws air over the evaporator (cooling) coils and circulates it throughout the refrigerator and freezer compartments. Some refrigerators have more than one evaporator fan motor. On refrigerators with only one evaporator, the evaporator is located in the freezer compartment. If the evaporator fan is not working, it will not circulate the cold air to the refrigerator compartment. If this occurs, the freezer may still get cold, while the refrigerator will not get cold. To determine if the evaporator fan motor is defective, try turning the fan blade by hand. If the fan blade does not turn freely, replace the fan motor. Additionally, if the motor is unusually noisy, replace it. Finally, if the motor does not run at all, use a multimeter to test the motor windings for continuity. If the windings do not have continuity, replace the evaporator fan motor.

Cause 3

Condenser Fan Motor

The condenser fan motor draws air though the condenser coils and over the compressor. If the condenser fan motor is not working properly, the refrigerator won’t cool properly. To determine if the fan motor is defective, first check the fan blade for obstructions. Next, try turning the fan motor blade by hand. If the blade does not spin freely, replace the condenser fan motor. If no obstructions are present and the fan blade spins freely, use a multimeter to test the fan motor for continuity. If the condenser fan motor does not have continuity, replace it.

Mayer, I appreciate the help! I replaced the evaporator fan motor already. I went and checked the condenser fan motor and the fan is freely spinning.

The main issue I am still having is that air is blowing into the freezer compartment but it's not cold enough to cool anything. Also, when I open the fridge, there is ZERO air flow going into the fridge portion. Are there other issues it may be? Since it's a garage fridge, I may just have to cut my loss...

How cold is your garage and where do you live? Does it have anything in it now?

I wish there was an answer to this issue because it's the same problem I'm having. I replaced the inverter. I checked all the coils, the fan motor, and everything is in working order. I have a new motherboard and thermistors on the way and I'll see if that resolves the issue.... very frustrating that there isn't more information out there on the specific problem of air blowing to the freezer that isn't cold and no air blowing to the fridge....

Tim will be eternally grateful.