Choosing number of rings no access to ans setup menu
I cant get to the answer setup menu...I need the phone to ring more times
Before the Ans svc kicks in!
Is this a good question?
What is the model number of your phone? None of the user guides that I can find for your brand of phone mentions an answering machine feature.
Here is the method how to alter the ring delay settings for a different brand of DECT 6.0 phone. Hopefully your phone will be similar.
Set ring delay
1. Press the MENU/OK key to enter menu selection.
2. Press the Navigation up or down key to select Answ. Machine and then press MENU/OK key to select.
3. Press the Navigation up or down key to select Settings.
4. Press MENU/OK key to display Ring Delay, press MENU/OK button to enter option list.
5. Press the Navigation up or down key to select Rings 3-8 or Toll Saver and then press MENU/OK key to confirm your choice.
6. A confirmation beep is played. Press HANG-UP key to go back to standby mode.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 32