ZTE Boost MAX N9520 boasts a 5.7-inch HD IPS Display with 4G LTE and Android 4.1.

person on the other end of the call can't hear me?

When I make a call I can hear the person on the other end but they cant hear me. What's wrong with my phone?

Try using the earphones with the microphone attachment.

If the other people can now hear you OK and of course you can also still hear them, then there is a problem with the phone's microphone. Either it is faulty, has come loose of the systemboard or perhaps the opening at the bottom of the phone (small pinhole, behind which is the microphone), is blocked or covered over.

DO NOT stick a pin in the hole to see if it is blocked, you can damage the microphone. Use a magnifying glass to see if you can determine if there is something blocking the hole. If there is, try using a vacuum cleaner and see if it can be sucked out of the opening.

If the other people still can't hear you when using the external microphone then there is a problem with the phone's voice transmission circuitry and you will most probably have to get it professionally repaired..

It's only one person

What are you trying to say here?

Selinett will be eternally grateful.