The Moto G 3rd Generation (also known as the Moto G3) is a smartphone released by Motorola in July 2015. It serves as an economical alternative to Motorola's flagship smartphone, the Moto X.

MY phones ringer is not working.

Phones physical condition is good and there is no damage to phone.

It never fell down , but one day suddenly there is no audio output coming form phone.

while playing music and when some one calls there is no sound.

I have the same problem not sure when it started as I don't get many calls. I've checked everything I can think of and nothing seems to be wrong.

Most Helpful Answer

Song and call ring not work my moto g3

sir what the solution this problem

I had this problem surface when Android upgraded to 6.0 (Marshmellow) The solution is as follows:

1. Press phone icon

2. Press the 3 dot icon in upper right corner of screen

3. Go to "Settings"

4. TTY and Hearing assistance functions need to be "off".

5. The phone should now function perfectly . I have used this fix on a few MOTO G's with success.

Good Luck

Didn't work, My TTY was turned off. However, it did give me somewhere else to look. That's how I came to the conclusion that it is a hardware problem not a software problem.

It was seems to be mechanical. I don't think I ever dropped it and yet that is what I do to fix it. Lift it 2 or 3" from a hard surface. Drop it flat on the surface on its back and it works fine. Until it doesn't again. Drop it again. Unless you know someone who can take it apart and fix it for real and for cheap. Last resort, replace it.

my phone is not working

My phone's sound function suddenly stopped. Please restore.

I research the internet for a long time and concluded that Basically it's a hardware problem. There is dust in your phone.

It's actually very easy to fix.

1) grab your phone and with the top end of the phone hit a soft surface like a sofa or pillow hard a few times and it will remove the dust from the speaker.

You can open it up and clean it but I wouldn't risk it.

Mahendar gupta will be eternally grateful.