Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

sm-g901f screen same as all other models?

Is the lcd/digitizer assembly the same across all GS5 models?

I have a sm-g901f just wondering can i get a screen the is being sold as for the SM-G900F and will it be compatible

thanks a lot

Yes, all variants of the Samsung Galaxy S5 model use the same LCD. Except for the smaller and larger sized one of course.

Edit: Did a image check on both LCD's. They both have corresponding numbers and etc on the ribbon connector on the LCD ribbon cables themselves.

Edit: For SM-G901 phones you will have to use the same model of screen or it will bootloop. Sm-g900 series don't work.

Ben,

Are you sure about that?

Yes. Because if you buy the screen with frame pre-assembled together it will not fit all normal s5 models as some s5 logic board have different board layout in terms of components on it.

But if you get screen without frame. It will work on all SM-G90xx models.

Hi, this can't be true as I have 2 G901F phones sat in front of me and I have tried 2 G900F screens on them both and never work, they just boot loop. If I start the phones without the screen attached they both start up perfectly. Yet trying to get hold of a G901F LCD is a nightmare!!

Thanks for bringing that up. I'll update my answer.

Hi So all the G900 screens do not work?? but I cannot seem to find any G901 screens on sale. Anyone can help??

I Wonder if the QHD 2k screen of the galaxy S5 LTE-A g906 fit and work on the S5 PLUS g901f. . They have the same Snapdragon processor. I have a g901f and i want to upgrade the screen resolution.

rcast will be eternally grateful.