After replacing iPhone 5s Rear Case flash light doesn't work.

On Internet auction I bought Rear Case for iPhone 5s. It was "non genuine" spare part with assembled: speaker, vibration, flash light, cable at the top of rear case, headphones jack, lighting connector, buttons and other small parts. I made a swap Rear Case. Everything works perfect except flash light.

Do you have any sugestions, what could be wrong?

I forgot about something when I assembled the phone or there is problem with bought parts?

Why don't you swap the flash from the original phone?

iPhone 5s Rear Case Replacement

Because I might made some basic mistakes during previous assembling. And if it's true, flash swap doesn't help.

Of course if I will not find any clue, I will make swap.

My flashlight won't work and I tried resetting it and it still didn't answer does anyone have any other suggestions to fix it

Is your backcam working? If not then that is couzing flashlight problem.

tobi kenobi will be eternally grateful.