Released on May 1, 2015 by LG. Can also be identified by LS770.

My lg g stylo power button doesn't work

My power button doesn't work on my lg g stylo. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Did you ever solve this? I'm having the same issue.

I'm having the same problem

Lol if Albert Einstein can't fix it then nobody can XD

Most Helpful Answer

This worked for me.. take off the back case then plug in your charger. With the charger in remove the battery and put it back in. Restarted my phone. The power button is still not working but I can access it by tapping the screen. Hope this helps

Thank you that worked. I had the same problem and I knew there must be a way to get it turned back on.

Thank you! This worked for me also!

WORKED!!! You're a genius! :)

this also worked for me

too !!

OMG I had the same prob,I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and it worked thank uuuu

Taking off the back and taking out the battery for 15 seconds worked for me. I also noticed that the battery symbol showed it as charging, even off the charger, so that mustve been the glitch.

I was having the same issue earlier today. Tapped the power button repeatedly about 20 times out of frustration then held it down like usual the last time & it started working again. Must be a glitch or something. Hope this helps.

I had this problem. But I updated Android and that fixed it! Believe it or not. It was my last resort.

I took the phone completely apart with a small screw driver and clean the contacts that lead to the power and volume buttons under the inside cover and put it back together and now it works fine.

I could do this. Thanks!

I bought a LG LS 770 smartphone. but it power IC cheap is damaged. What will I do ?

You should probably just get that replaced. If the power button isnt working and the power chip is broken theres either not really much of a point of keeping the phone or not much of a point of keeping it in its current condition. Go get it fixed or replace your phone altogether with.

I went to setting in the display area and and turned off the switch for the power button and then turn it back on I haven't had problems since doing it

tamikarose5 will be eternally grateful.