The Samsung Galaxy S4, model i9505, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-inch 1080p display.

S4 camera don't wannaa work

Hello :)

please I have a prblm with the camera of my galaxy S4 ... it was working very well then pof the camera display a black screen :/ but when I oppen other application where I hate to use it it works normally as ( CamScan, Alarmy ... ) wich means that actually it's not broken! good news xD

Can anyone help me please O:)

Thinx in advance ^^

Either use an alternative camera app like Google Camera (A.K.A Google Photos)

Or try clearing the application's data by going into settings, devices or more, applications, select all tap (i think you use swipe) look for camera app, wipe data from app. Maybe this will help. Any error displayed when it displays a back screen?

think you so much for your answer ^^ it actually worked when I cleared the data but when I tried to switch to the front camera .. it stopped again :( and yeah there is a msg : Warning : camera failed :3

Think you again :)

So the front camera appears to not work. Is this correct? In this case you will most likely need to replace the front camera.

You can get the part from here: Galaxy S4 Front Camera

Guide to replace it is here: Samsung Galaxy S4 Front Facing Camera Replacement

These usually go faulty when the frame at the top left of the phone has been dented or the phone has been dropped.

Galaxy S4 Front Camera Image

Product

Galaxy S4 Front Camera

$7.95

Hellaloli will be eternally grateful.