This device is a touch-screen tablet manufactured by HP in 2015. Its main features are an 8 inch HD touch screen with 800x1280 pixels and a full Windows operating system.

Why do my speakers sound muffled?

My speakers are emitting a low quality sound because they sound as if they are muffled.

Most Helpful Answer

Your speakers may sound muffled due to a setting in the audio settings. To change this, tap and hold your finger on the speaker icon on the task bar. Click "Playback Devices" in the menu that appears. In the playback devices menu, tap and hold on "speakers" and then select "properties". Tap on the "advanced" tab in the properties menu. Next, tap on "default format" and select a higher quality audio setting form the drop-down menu. Click "Apply" and see if your speakers sound any better.

I had the same issue with my Maven pro tablet. It eventually got to the point i could barely hear it even with my ear next to speaker. I initially tried master reset but nothing changed. I removed the back and found that my speaker was a little dusty but had metal shavings beld magnetically all over the front of the speacker. wiped it clean with a soft dry towel and now they work like new again.

Tanner Covington will be eternally grateful.