Skip to main content

Fix Your Stuff

Right to Repair

Parts & Tools

An alternator used to convert mechanical rotation into electrical DC current in the 2003-2005 Honda Accord and the 2003-2006 Honda Element. The Honda CSC29 alternator's part number is: 31100-RAA-A05.

3 Questions View all

How do I replace the voltage regulator?

I have determined that the problem with my alternator is that the voltage regulator is not functioning correctly. How do I change/replace the voltage regulator?

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

The voltage regulator is located within the alternator.

Honda CSC29 Troubleshooting

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Raymond Akagi will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 12

All Time: 960