It sounds like you've got 1 of 2 problems going on.
- Either your F1 or F2 fuse has blown.
- F1 is located next to the charge port
- F2 is located on the opposite side of the battery terminal
- Something isn't seated properly.
- Wifi card
- Ribbon from the upper/lower LCD
- Other various ribbons or connections not seated properly
From my experience, this is probably going to be the 1 option and probably point #2. If you've checked both fuses with a multimeter on continuity mode and they're okay, start checking all your ribbons and such as indicated in point 2.
Hope these help and you get your system back up and running. Good luck!