The touch screen doesn't work!

Hi guys, i recently get an Iphone 6 that had been in the water, so I put all the motherboard in the IPA. A good new after that step was that the Iphone could open but I hadn't any touch at all on the screen. I changed all the screen with a new one to check if the last one was done but it didn't change anything.....same problem. Can you help me with that? What will you do? Do you think that the ribbon (for the touch) on the motherboard is done?

Check the connection on the logic board for burn marks or areas of corrosion. The issue will likely be found near the connector . Did you use a ultrasonic bath or just soak in isopropal alcohol?. You can also try using flux on the connector and hitting it with a hot air blast from a heat station . this can clean up the connection and reflow solder that corrosion could have caused damage too . Hope this helps

Thanks a lot! I will try!

The issue could be the touch IC. Not necessarily, but check out this link. It has some cool information if nothing else.

Mathieu Cote will be eternally grateful.