Released in August 2014, the Lenovo Y50-70 Touch is part of the Lenovo's Y series of laptops. Equipped with a dedicated graphics card and a 15.6" touch screen, the Y50-70 Touch is specialized for gaming.

Why is my scream flashing?

After upgrading to Windows 10 my pc started flashing so I downgraded to Windows 8.1 but I'm still flashing. I went to the geek squad to check for a virus and they said there was none. When I got home it started flashing again. Is something wrong with the GPU or my screen?

Hi, Try connecting an external monitor and check its' display. If it flashes too try starting the laptop in 'safe mode' to see if it still flashes?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Does the screen flash in any particular position ? Is it when its in the tablet mode , or tented ? Does it flicker when you wiggle it, will it work properly when you dont touch it? I have had to replace the LCD cable on this model it tends to crack in the hing from the extra flexing when set up as a tablet. If the screen does not flicker with an external monitor attached as jeyeff mentioned its probable the cable. If it still flickers you may want to reinstall drivers . If you get no joy there you may be looking at the GPU starting to fail

Paul Amp will be eternally grateful.