The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

What needs fixed on my iPhone 5c?

About two days ago, someone bumped me as I was walking down the hallway at my school and I dropped my iPhone 5c on the ground. There was a few cracks on the top left corner and across the screen, which didn't matter, but something else went wrong.

http://prntscr.com/ayqpxp

http://prntscr.com/ayqqui

As you can see (if you click on the links), there are random multi-colored lines and black circles across my screen, along with the cracks, making the entire screen non-functional. Even though I can see a little bit of the screen on the corner, that part is not responsive, either. It also attempts to unlock my phone or dial a number for an emergency call at times. I would get it fixed/fix it myself, but the problem is that I have no idea what needs fixing. I would also like to know if getting a new iPhone would be a better option.

Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

2grxnt just follow the advice given to you. All you need to do is replace the display assembly. Unless you can get a new iPhone a lot cheaper than the assembly, it is a non-issue.

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Replacement

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

It looks like your lcd and digitizer got cracked as well as the front glass. A new screen assembly should cost about 30$. I'm pretty sure that's all you need.

grant will be eternally grateful.