This is the device page for the Samsung Galaxy J7. The OS that comes stock to the device is Android OS v5.1.

Google account sign up after format reset

Please help me! So I factory data reset my phone like maybe 5 times. And then when I log-in my account and pressed continue, but it shows another page says "please log-in your account" and then it shows the log-in page again and again after I tap continue when I enter my email and password. It didn't also told me that my email and password is wrong and don't exist. Just getting in the log-in page all-over-and-over. Please help me cause it's new and I did not open illegal sites so 0% of virus.

You should be able to skip that step in the setup page. A Google account shouldn't be required to finish the setup for the phone

There are no skip and no create new account.

Hi, Can you access your Google account OK from another device like a PC, just to prove that the account still exists and that you are using the correct password etc?

If the device is locked to a google account even after wiping the phone / factory reset / flashing firmware then you will either need to take it to samsung to remove it or take it to a mobile phone shop that can remove it. I know it can be done but only with special programming tools like Z3X box and etc.

That's what I'm planning to @benjamen50 but I am so scared to tell my parents and I really appreciate the comments. I'm going to Samsung to fix it or maybe replace it to a new one. Love lots and my next Google search is "how to tell your parents something bad without making them angry"

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

I forgot the email id and password too but i have created another new gmail id n wen i enter it says log in with previous email...so how can i do it?

i forget the email account i enter

I keep logging into my Google account and it goes back to checking info, its been 3 days now and it still doesn't work

I want to add a new Google account with my j7 prime phone where I factory data resate but it say please log in with previous account which I forget

i forgget my email account

i do my email account but it tells me a can get into my phone it keeps saying that the previous owners account

Ramlakhakumar Samsung J7 mobile phone

I forgot my gmail I’d how to open j7 mobile aftre rest

My phone is factory reset and lm misspelled my Google acount and my password please help me cnic no 3740529723935

My google account one divice connect plzz formant fone

I hard reaset my j7 mibile no accept new accout pls help me

Pls how to solve my problom

What if you for got your email for this phone and want to make a new one

I hard reaset my j7 mobile no accpet new account please halp me

There is no skip and sing up

There is no sign in option

Elijah Aaron Covet will be eternally grateful.