Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

Google account sign up after format reset

Please help me! So I factory data reset my phone like maybe 5 times. And then when I log-in my account and pressed continue, but it shows another page says "please log-in your account" and then it shows the log-in page again and again after I tap continue when I enter my email and password. It didn't also told me that my email and password is wrong and don't exist. Just getting in the log-in page all-over-and-over. Please help me cause it's new and I did not open illegal sites so 0% of virus.

You should be able to skip that step in the setup page. A Google account shouldn't be required to finish the setup for the phone

There are no skip and no create new account.

Hi, Can you access your Google account OK from another device like a PC, just to prove that the account still exists and that you are using the correct password etc?

If the device is locked to a google account even after wiping the phone / factory reset / flashing firmware then you will either need to take it to samsung to remove it or take it to a mobile phone shop that can remove it. I know it can be done but only with special programming tools like Z3X box and etc.

That's what I'm planning to @benjamen50 but I am so scared to tell my parents and I really appreciate the comments. I'm going to Samsung to fix it or maybe replace it to a new one. Love lots and my next Google search is "how to tell your parents something bad without making them angry"

Most Helpful Answer

i forget the email account i enter

i forgget my email account

Ramlakhakumar Samsung J7 mobile phone

i do my email account but it tells me a can get into my phone it keeps saying that the previous owners account

Elijah Aaron Covet will be eternally grateful.