Water / worked And then stopped/ MacBook Air
So my computer run out of battery , so I plugged my charger back in. However before it restarted I dropped a glass of water on it.
It did not even took me a second to unplug everything and take all the water off.
I kept it for 2 days within rice , then for two more days in a room with dry air and sunshine and with rice overnight. So overall I waited 4 days before to turn it back on.
When I did, everything worked perfectly, my music even directly turned back on (as I was listening to it when it went out of battery).
However after at least 10min, everything turned off and it seemed like my computer did not recognize my charger as the light did not appear anymore. (You know when you connect the charger you have a green light if it is charged and red if not)
So what do you think? Is my battery dead? I cannot not turn my computer on as I guess it run out of battery again....
Thank you for your help
Is this a good question?