Won't turn on - Orange blinking LED

My HTC Desire 820 won't turn on. It was left unused during some time.

When I plugged it with the wall charger, the LED is blinking orange. I let the phone like this for 2-3 hours, unplugged it and try to turn it on, but it didn't work.

I opened the phone, disconnect and reconnect the battery, try to turn it on, nothing. Try to charge it, nothing.

I tested the battery with an multimeter, and it says ~3.9V. On the battery, it is written 3.82V

When I plugged the phone on my PC, a device called QHSUSB_BULK is detected.

i have the same problem too instead it started yesterday by giving me a black screen and vib then i pressed the lock to turn it off then the led charger started to blink while it was off then it tried to open it again and it started then today it was like 90 % i mean the capacity of the charging and i went to get smth then i got bk finding it just turned off and wont start again :(

Hello

yesterday my HTC Desire 820 camera works fine but once he blocked me on faccebook page. he does not want to answer. nor demrrer or anything. and then I look at the HTC website to solve the problem and I press the power button and

+ Volume and turn off my device but it does boot. also when I put the charger .it signed a red lamp remains like this

but it did not work. Tried holding volume button + power button for approx. 2 minutes, nothing happened.

When I plugged the phone to my PC, called QHSUSB_BULK device is detected.

you could help me

Thank you.

Most Helpful Answer

1 year too late but

This may help you:

Hold down "VOLUME PLUS" + "VOLUME MINUS" + "POWER"-Button at the same time for 10 seconds.

This should boot your phone.

Let me know if this helped anyone!!

i have followed the instruction but nothing has happened

nothing is happening i have done this many times but phn isnt starting.

I am facing same problem but on of my friend who is repairman of gadgets said that my charging board of htc is damaged.

Skaaj will be eternally grateful.