Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

3 screens from 3 suppliers but no touch response

I have gone through 3 screens on a 6plus. different orders and different places to order from. I for the life of me can not figure out whats wrong. I am using all ifixit tools. Antistatic tools. etc. but for the life of me cannot get touch to work. its the same thing one two phones. Did i do something wrong? is there a pin or ribbon that controls the touch so i can inspect in better detail? I am at near 950 repairs now, and always follow the guides even tho I know the steps, my screws are organized the way i take them out. Organized. do i just have the worst luck? I dont have money to invest in more screens :( my exchange rate makes them near $200 for me after shipping and everything :(

It's touch ic disease for sure. Read this. http://tinyurl.com/z56m532

Was the touch screen working on the old screen that was on the iPhone 6 plus?

This issue may be the touch IC gone faulty. Can be damaged after phone dropped. I doubt you did any thing wrong. The touch IC is replacable on the logic board.

Gerald will be eternally grateful.