Logic board burn out

So I have one question so my iPhone fell in the water and really quick checked it and opened it and kinda dried it but then when I opened it I realized that one part of the logic board was burned out and I try to turn it on but it won't turn on and like I'm just wondering if there is like any way I could only replace that part? I would pay anything because I really don't want to put a new logic board because I have some stuff that I haven't saved and I really need from this phone:/ is there any way I could only replace just that one part

Being that's its a water damaged phone I really dought that one part is going to be a solution.

Take your phone to your local repair shop for repair.

barbara garcia will be eternally grateful.