This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

camera will turn on , red light at the back stays on.

camera turns on . but wont take a photo . red light at the backs stays on . and the light for brightness setting doesnt go on. tried to replace a set of batteries. didnt do anything.

Mine does the same thing except the brightness setting lights just all blink orange. And it will not take a picture. The film counter also will not reset with a new case of film?

Most Helpful Answer

The red light is the Low Battery indicator.

• When replacing batteries, use only new, fresh, premium quality alkaline batteries. Regular cheap flashlight batteries are not suitable.
  • Batteries have limited shelf life. Check that the batteries are not past their use-by date.
  • Beware of counterfeit batteries. These look just like premium quality batteries from well known brands but have inferior performance. They are often sold at convenience stores, sometimes at suspiciously low prices.
  • If you are positively sure the batteries are OK, and the camera still won't work, check the contacts in the battery compartment for corrosion. Clean if necessary.
  • If all else fails, have the camera checked. The camera may have developed a problem that causes excessive power consumption, thereby loading the batteries down.

Where could I take my camera to get it checked? I am having the same problem, the red light is on but the settings lights does not. I also recently dropped it , but I hope it's not broken.

Thanks for this answer! It turns out that i wasnt paying attention to the batteries i were grabbing from the container, and mustve grabbed dead ones when i was trying to replace them lol. That probably doesnt make sense, but if i hadnt looked up what the solid red light meant, i woulnt have replaced them. Thanks again

emmanuelvillaroza will be eternally grateful.