This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

camera will turn on , red light at the back stays on.

camera turns on . but wont take a photo . red light at the backs stays on . and the light for brightness setting doesnt go on. tried to replace a set of batteries. didnt do anything.

Mine does the same thing except the brightness setting lights just all blink orange. And it will not take a picture. The film counter also will not reset with a new case of film?

Most Helpful Answer

The red light is the Low Battery indicator.

• When replacing batteries, use only new, fresh, premium quality alkaline batteries. Regular cheap flashlight batteries are not suitable.
  • Batteries have limited shelf life. Check that the batteries are not past their use-by date.
  • Beware of counterfeit batteries. These look just like premium quality batteries from well known brands but have inferior performance. They are often sold at convenience stores, sometimes at suspiciously low prices.
  • If you are positively sure the batteries are OK, and the camera still won't work, check the contacts in the battery compartment for corrosion. Clean if necessary.
  • If all else fails, have the camera checked. The camera may have developed a problem that causes excessive power consumption, thereby loading the batteries down.

Where could I take my camera to get it checked? I am having the same problem, the red light is on but the settings lights does not. I also recently dropped it , but I hope it's not broken.

My camera just bounced off my bed and fell on my laptop. it looks like I'm my the only one who's experiencing this after it falling. The batteries seemed fine, what should I do?

Thanks for this answer! It turns out that i wasnt paying attention to the batteries i were grabbing from the container, and mustve grabbed dead ones when i was trying to replace them lol. That probably doesnt make sense, but if i hadnt looked up what the solid red light meant, i woulnt have replaced them. Thanks again

Me too!! It’s happened when my film stuck in the camera bcs the battery died suddenly. Have u solve ur problem?

mine stays red but my batteries arent dead. i dropped them on the floor and they are fine. Maybe something else???

On my Instax 9 I take a picture and the red light turns on, then the camera makes a buzzing sound like it’s going to print the picture, then it doesn’t. The back where you load the film kind of pushes on the case and when I open it i hear some spring go back into shape or something?

i have been doing that but still dont work

emmanuelvillaroza will be eternally grateful.