Released in 2008, has 30 pin connector (can be used with iPhone 4S and below) which will not work with newer models. The main differences between this model and the first edition is the remotes layout and color. Product features include: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, rotating docking system, remote, portable, built in carrying handle, and Bose quality speaker.

Why the green light is permanent?

Hi, my Bose SoundDock Portable v2 has the green light permanent, and a i can´t use it. I can´t turn up the volume or turn down, and don´t reproduces the music.

Is this with both the buttons on the device and the remote?

No, when i press the buttons on the device or the remote, my bose doesn't make anything, the green light stay permanent

I'm certain you've tried unplugging it and waiting a while before you use it again. Also I'm wondering if it works while its plugged in. It could be a faulty battery, for which you could Bose SoundDock Portable v2 Battery Replacement replace the battery

Romer Alvarado will be eternally grateful.