Released in 2008, has 30 pin connector (can be used with iPhone 4S and below) which will not work with newer models. The main differences between this model and the first edition is the remotes layout and color. Product features include: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, rotating docking system, remote, portable, built in carrying handle, and Bose quality speaker.

Why the green light is permanent?

Hi, my Bose SoundDock Portable v2 has the green light permanent, and a i can´t use it. I can´t turn up the volume or turn down, and don´t reproduces the music.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Is this with both the buttons on the device and the remote?

No, when i press the buttons on the device or the remote, my bose doesn't make anything, the green light stay permanent

I'm certain you've tried unplugging it and waiting a while before you use it again. Also I'm wondering if it works while its plugged in. It could be a faulty battery, for which you could Bose SoundDock Portable v2 Battery Replacement replace the battery

i have the same problem with my bose soundock series ii, the bose sevice center told me that it need to replace the sound processor module but very expensive so i try to repair it myself, i found out that the crystal oscillator 16.974mhz is not working properly, tried to replace it but no luck, so i solder a 22pf capacitor to one pin of crystal to ground, now its working.

hello do you have to regulate your problem??

Romer Alvarado will be eternally grateful.