How can I Recover lost data contacts after iOS 9.3.1/iOS 9.3.2 Update

I lost my data including contacts and text messages from my iPhone 6 after updating to iOS 9.3.1. And i searched many methods to get back those lost data, but unuseful. Who can help me to recover lost data from iPhone 6 after iOS update? THANKS!

Most Helpful Answer

If you never did an ICloud backup or an Itunes Backup then the only way is to manually enter them from your own knowledge. Like a Contacts book or ledger. Sorry.

you can go to find whether there are some contacts on your iCloud backup

You should check your backup, even if you think you did not sync any data before.

You need to check the iTunes or iCloud backup firstly.

Even if you think you did not backup any data before.

Just connect your iphone to the computer you use most and find the most recent backup.

Hope this helps, how to retrieve deleted contacts on iphone.

As a matter of fact, you can recover them by restoring the iTunes backup. Just check out your last backup time in iTunes and see if you can recover from there. (Connect your device to iTunes > "File" > "Devices" > "Restore from backup")

Honestly, data loss is one of the most common issues during iOS update. Maybe you can get more details in the following tutorial about how to recover lost data from iPhone after iOS update.

Actually, iOS Data Recovery program can help us Recover lost data contacts after iOS Update. Maybe you can try it to get back your lost contacts and text messages.

duejey will be eternally grateful.