This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

I broke a part of my polaroid.

I broke the part that closes the battery compartment. Is there anything that I can do to get a new one besides buy a whole new camera? I keep trying to super glue it back but that is not working.

A few searches on ebay tell me that the battery cover is not available as a spare part.

Also, I know from experience that gluing the parts back together won't work. The hook that keeps the cover closed has to be able to flex a little bit when you open and close the cover and a glue bond just won't hold up, even if you'd use a splint.

However, you could jury rig some (self-adhesive) velcro to keep the cover closed - it's more elegant than duct tape, and less messy.

Nikki D will be eternally grateful.