RCA Android tablet with detachable keyboard, identified by model number RCT6303W87DK.

Why won't my tablet recognize the micro SD card

My tablet keeps saying SD card is removed when it is still in the tablet?

Hi there. Welcome to iFixit Answers. Have you attempted to test the microSD card in another device? Perhaps the microSD card is defective? Or perhaps the microSD card slot in your tablet is defective? Hope that helps.

Unfortunately , it's either the spring mechanism, or just hardware failure of the sd card slot. I have an RCA Cambio and my sd card slot just straight up quit. All the drivers are there, yet nothing. The touchscreen also stopped functioning after update to winbdows 10. Windows doesn't seem to even be concerned or show that there is a touchscreen device.

These are super cheap tablets. The downside is that they are not the most well built devices, and if they break, you're better off just buying a new one because sending it in for repair would cost just as much, :/

Never remove or insert the SD card while tablet is on. Turn it off then remove it and re insert it it should work again. It took me a week to figure mine out. Hope it helps for you as well. Also my tablet turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I pushed the power button repeatedly at least five times and mine came back on. I've only had it a month or so. Good luck.

Amylaurie Terry will be eternally grateful.