Screen assembly- is there differences between different iPhone 5?

Hello!

I was just working with my friends Iphone 5s. I was trying to change the screen assembly, and I think everything went well, but the solution was bad.

Now there is vertical stripe going across whole screen, and when trying the number buttons number 0 is not working.

I took the part from my home, so I don´t know if it was Iphone 5s or another Iphone 5 part. Is there differences between those?

Should I just open the whole thing and but it back (I mean if some of the flex is badly on) or should I change the part to an another?

It sounds like you have either a damaged digitizer cable, or it is the wrong part. To answer your question, yes, the iPhone 5 display and the iPhone 5s display are different, and an iPhone 5 display will not work in an iPhone 5s. However, to me, your problem sounds more like a damaged digitizer cable. I would just get a new part. Hope this helps.

aspi91 will be eternally grateful.