Released January 2015. Android smartphone.

redmi 2 heating up abnormally

My Redmi 2 starts heating up as soon as I place the battery in it, it becomes so hot that I have removed the battery so that the problem dosent get any worse.

When I put the battery inside and try to switch it on, nothing happens; the phone continues to heat.

No boot up screen. The phone heavily heats up below the back camera whenever I insert the battery.

My Redmi 2 starts heating up as soon as I place the battery in it it becomes so hot that I have removed the battery so that the problem dosent get any worse. When I put the battery inside and try to switch it on, nothing happens; the phone continues to heat. Phone is not working still remains switch off whats the issue if I want to repair this phone how much will it cost . The phone is 2 years older.

Most likely you have a dead short and need to try and locate it. Absolutely under no circumstances try and put the batter back in the phone. When lithium ion or lithium polymer batteries overheat, they can potentially explode or catch fire. My suggestion is that you replace the board that the power connector is on and you may want to purchase a new battery as a precaution when you have the new board in place.

If I replace the board, does it removes the data at internal storage?

But that board available or not in market ?

At this point, you may have little choice. You may lose the data. I can't say for sure.

i have the same problem..is there any solution?

kukuh ridho will be eternally grateful.