iPhone 6 dropped, wont turn on

Hello at the community,

I'm reading your postings and answers with a lot of interest. I like iPhones :-)

I hope someone from the community can help me with my iPhone 6.

The iPhone 6 dropped and the display was broken, it was completely black. I put an orig. Display from another working iPhone 6 on the dropped one, disconnected the batterie before change. The dropped iPhone did after the Display-Change nothing, like after the drop. It won't start (wether with apple logo nor itunes symbol) an no signals are there (no signal when connecting the lightning-Charger, no vibration).

The iPhone won't after the drop start, wether with nor without an display. I can't start the Recovery or DFU-Modus. I've tried the version of holding power- and homebutton longer than 10 sec, but no response.

Now I put another battery into the iphone, but didnt start, too. After about 30 min. connected with orig. cable to wallcharger, no response. After I connected it to my compute, there is still no response, wether recognized at USB-ports nor in iTunes. I tried serveral of computers and orig. cables, renewed drivers, delete folder lockdown etc. My other iPhones are detected without problems.

I got an schematic and can start measurement with a multimeter, that is driven by an 1,5 Volt battery. I can remove EMI-Shields for measuring, that's no problem.

Something that I can't understand or explain:

The working battery I put in the dropped iphone had after disassembling 0 Volt! I think, that the protection circle of the battery is on now. At the inner pins of the batterie I can measure 3,8 Volt.

Dear community, I've written a long text. Thes are all facts an tests I've done about my dropped iPhone 6.

I would be very happy if somebody from the community can help me to get the iPhone working again.

THANKS and a nice evening.

Best greetings MB

Are you a member of the Ifixit Tech pro forum? I would post the question on that forum and someone should have some answers for you.

No, I'm not member of the Ifixit Tech pro forum yet. I'll take a look how to get member!

Thanks for your advice!

have you looked for any loose or broken wires or screen cracks in the panel?

yes, I found no loose or broken wires or screen cracks in the panel yet.

I've heard an read of a lot of dropped iPhone 6 that won't turn on or are recognized at iTunes..

Do You have an idea what the fault on the panel/PCB might be?

Thanks..

hi bornomat! actually it's pretty simple!

if you placed a working lcd screen from aworking iphone 6 and there was no response than your phone is dead! or you need a new motherboard which is almost the same!

so i suggest you hop on to your nearest smartphone shop and get a new one!

Hi abomb2020,

you are right, the motherboard seems to be damaged.

I've been to serveral shops, but no one can do microsoldering. I've got the technical equipment to do that, but not the experience with apple products.

Thanks..

bornomat will be eternally grateful.