Released in August 2014, the Lenovo Y50-70 Touch is part of the Lenovo's Y series of laptops. Equipped with a dedicated graphics card and a 15.6" touch screen, the Y50-70 Touch is specialized for gaming.

Why does my mouse pad buttons only work in certain areas?

When I press the buttons on the mouse pad, it only reacts in approximately the red cricles (se image). When I press the bottom/edge area, it doesn't seem to register anything. Is it just the build? Or can I maybe fix it some how?

Have you checked the options available in Settings > Devices > Mouse and Touchpad to see if any will resolve your problem?

There is also this link will may be of some help.

It seems I have a normal touchpad, and so I can't change anything else than the delay time. I tried that, but to no use unfortunately. However thanks for the suggestion :-)

Hi @mad667nus

Here is a link to the service manual for your laptop. if you feel like opening your laptop to investigate your touchpad this will help you.

This is the part number for the touchpad. 5C10F78862 (scroll to p.96) If you wish to find suppliers for a replacement just 'google the part number only. If you add extra info like Lenovo or touchpad it is more difficult to find.

Magnus will be eternally grateful.