Finding replacement screws by size not by phone model

We are looking to purchase screws by size not by phone model. All we see available is a screw replacement kits with multiple sizes mixed in a bag. Is it possible to find them sorted by individual screw size?

Most Helpful Answer

If you open a repair guide most of the screws are listed by size as you remove them. For example see this guide, all the sizes are listed: [invalid guide link]

What I am asking is, can you buy just a 1.2mm screw and just a 1.4mm screw, etc. Instead of having to buy the entire set for the phone model. Thanks!

I've never seen the screws sold individually, they always come in a bag.

That's the issue. Whenever I need to replace a single screw, I have to open a full bag of iPhone 6 screw sets, even though I only use one. 52 screws in an iPhone 6 screw kit but the rest are often discarded because we might only need a certain type of single screw. How do you guys deal with that?

you can buy individual screws from a nut and bolt place like fastenal or brafasco . not sure if you have them in the states but theres bound to be something like them there

Hi JimFixer, thanks for the comment, I checked out Fastenal and they don't carry the screws. I even checked with some of my Chinese cell phone parts distributors and came up empty.

mike will be eternally grateful.