Samsung Galaxy J7, also known as Samsung Galaxy J7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. It was released 2015, June, with 5.5 inches plastic material body, and 720 x 1280 pixels display resolution. Android OS, v5.1. This phone has 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera, and it has a removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.

My phone turns on but the screen is black

I have a galaxy J7. I was in the toilet on my phone listening to music i tried to change the song but my screen was black, it didn't fall, my screen has no cracks whatsoever. I bought my phone online (NEW) but maybe its refurbished and wasnt repaired properly. I've had my phone for almost a month and it never once fell. My phone can be turned on or off, you hear the little samsung sound when you turn it on, I can take screenshots but nothing comes up on the screen. Its just black. What can I do?

http://informativehelp.weebly.com/samsun...

this is applicable, and your answer leads to spam links

Hey Rae,

To me, it sounds like there is a faulty backlight in your screens, or some other board level componet related to the backlight. Not sure how you would go about fixing this, but I believe it would just be a screen replacement.

Hope this helps,

Tanner

Rae Rae will be eternally grateful.