The Razer Blade Stealth is a competitor to the MacBook line from Apple and runs Windows.

My lcd is broken for rare blade stealth.

My lcd is broken for rare blade stealth. Where do I get a new lcd replacement for the 12.5 inch UHD screen

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

I have many assemblies for the 12.5 blade stealth here at the moment. Let me know if you still need one. $200/each they go fast

Hi, I need one lcd with touch screen for Blade Stealth 2017 13.3. Have you one with delivery to Mexico? th screen broke in a edge and the touch had problems in the middle to left screen.

Do you still have any of them left?

do you still have any assemblies left? my digitizer is toast for my 2016 12.5.

I have the exact same issue on my 2016 blade stealth 12.5".

Razer quoted me $650 for the bezel + labor. Which is just taking their customers for pigeons.

It is going to be hard to find a screen to do it ourselves but I won't stop looking until it's fixed, by me!

Wow! That's an expensive job, you could buy yourself a high end monitor for that and turn it into a desktop.

I'd keep an eye out on eBay for "Broken" "Spares and Repairs" models, even local listings like craigslist. People sell laptops all the time with busted mobos etc for next to nothing, you could salvage the screen and keep the rest for spares or sell on for wallet damage mitigation.

Did u find a screen?

barhom brhom will be eternally grateful.