The Razer Blade Stealth is a competitor to the MacBook line from Apple and runs Windows.

My lcd is broken for rare blade stealth.

My lcd is broken for rare blade stealth. Where do I get a new lcd replacement for the 12.5 inch UHD screen

Most Helpful Answer

I have the exact same issue on my 2016 blade stealth 12.5".

Razer quoted me $650 for the bezel + labor. Which is just taking their customers for pigeons.

It is going to be hard to find a screen to do it ourselves but I won't stop looking until it's fixed, by me!

Wow! That's an expensive job, you could buy yourself a high end monitor for that and turn it into a desktop.

I'd keep an eye out on eBay for "Broken" "Spares and Repairs" models, even local listings like craigslist. People sell laptops all the time with busted mobos etc for next to nothing, you could salvage the screen and keep the rest for spares or sell on for wallet damage mitigation.

Did u find a screen?

I have many assemblies for the 12.5 blade stealth here at the moment. Let me know if you still need one. $200/each they go fast

Hi, I need one lcd with touch screen for Blade Stealth 2017 13.3. Have you one with delivery to Mexico? th screen broke in a edge and the touch had problems in the middle to left screen.

barhom brhom will be eternally grateful.