Wi-Fi only version of Apple's 2nd generation iPad Air. Model A1566.

My iPad suddenly shut down and won't turn back on.

I've recently been using my iPad to watch alot movies, and something terrible occured last night. I was watching some movies one my iPad air 2 (bought last year), while being charged, with my headphones plugged in. Then all of a sudden the screen suddenly went black. None of the buttons on the iPad would work, and I've tried all the solutions online, but they were all useless. I have tried pressing the home button and power button for over a minute, but the apple logo would not appear. It seems like the screen just wouldn't turn on. It also doesn't connect to iTunes, so I can't backup my data, so I'm bascially screwed. Could anybody help me out in this situation??? I don't want to spend another hundred bucks on repairing this. Thanks for your support.

I'd had this problem a few times on my iPad Mini, and I found that charging it for a bit until it started responding helped more than taking it off the charger.

But aside from that, keep trying to turn it on every two or three hours.

Hope this helps!

thelinker001 will be eternally grateful.