mobile network searching always

Hello

i have an iphone 6 but after the update i still can't activate because it is still always searching for mobile network.

Do you have any ideas??

thank you in advance

well the hard reset mode didnt work...

Sorry it didn't work for you friend, only thing left to do is bring it back to your provider.

If its the Same Simcard Same Network, but just a Software Update, then it is apple software issue. the only real thing i could see is try to hard update it again from a PC/Mac using itunes, and if that doesn't work bring it into your service provider.

Make sure you have a backup of all your stuff before continuing ! !

To put the phone into hard reset mode plug it into PC/Mac then hold the power and home button, when your phone powers off and you see the apple logo pop on, let go of the power button but keep holding the home button. now itunes will say it needs to be restored.

I have have the same issue but I bought second hand. I'll update if I find a fix

Rahman Sahami will be eternally grateful.