Best quality customized replacement housing?

My housing is bent and scratched up on my iPhone 6. I am looking for the best quality replacement back cover. It can be bare bones as I have taken these apart multiple times. I don't want to spend like $100 on it. My buddy said he got his for $35 on eBay and it looks identical to the real one, just colored. Anyone have a reliable source for custom housings, that wont destroy my wallet?

You can always buy cheap ones. However the risk of getting what you actually want is low. I recently bought an iPhone 6 mini housing, from China. And it was missing a post inside the housing for the power button. The supplier said I didn't need that part, everything is fine. He'll send a new one. Which I never got. Can you get it somewhere else cheaper? Maybe. If you drop the proper amount on a reliable part from a reliable source, will it save you all the time and headache? Definitely

iPhone 6 OEM Rear Case

iPhone 6 OEM Rear Case Image

Product

iPhone 6 OEM Rear Case

$29.99

Well, what I am looking for is a customized one. Preferably light blue with white antenna bands. That's why I haven't purchased one from here or ETrade Supply yet. I guess its $35 bucks with eBay Money Back Guarantee, so at the worst I'll just have to wait for a refund. Just wondering if anyone has a custom colored back and where they got it from.

Oh, yeah. Those are fun projects. Sorry I don't have a reliable source

A Sad iPhone will be eternally grateful.