Released in June 2013, the Galaxy Mega is a 6.3" smartphone featuring a 720P display, dual-core processor, and an 8 MP camera.

Can't entering recovery mode

hi please can you help me my phone when i boot into recovery mode it gives me e:failed to mount system and don't enter into recovery.

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

That means the chances of getting the phone back into a working state via recovery is 0%. You will have to attempt restoring the system software via download mode which is done by this:

(Before you follow the steps below, make sure your phone is turned off then booted to download mode by holding Volume Down, Home Button and power button. For a few seconds until the download mode confirmation dialog is shown. Make sure to accept booting that mode via volume keys when prompted.

You may need to restore the software on your phone via Samsung Kies. You do it via Tools > Firmware upgrade and initialization. This will prompt you to enter the model number and the serial number of the phone which is usually at the back of the phone or in the battery compartment.

If the Samsung Kies method does not allow you to download the firmware for your phone then you'll have to go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ where you type your model number of your phone to find the firmware for your phone. Make sure you choose latest version to the network it was mainly with.

Samfirmware instructions (After the file has finished downloading):

1. Extract (unzip) the firmware file
  2. Download Odin v3.10.7
  3. Extract Odin ZIP file
  4. Open Odin v3.10.7
  5. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
  6. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
  7. Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
  8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
  9. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
  10. Before moving to step 11, you may want for it to get to the welcome screen as it sets up the phone.
  11. Wait until it says pass. It is then safe to unplug after that.

hello there..I followed the procedure as described but upon finishing,the phone is still stuck at the boot loop..How do i go about this?

Try doing a wipe data / factory reset through recovery mode and see if that helps, you could also have a bad data partition.

The command,volume up+ home button+power button is not successful.The volume down+home button+power button is working and is putting me in the download mode whereby I managed to flash the phone through odin but the phone ended up being stuck on the logo upon restarting.

Its a samsung phone

If you know the version of your i9200, 8GB or 16GB, it can be rescued. But you have to be sure of which one it is.

Douha Hashem will be eternally grateful.